LAKELAND, FL — Looking for things to do this week? As more local businesses and venues reopen and it becomes safer to gather in small groups, don’t miss what’s new on your Lakeland Patch community calendar. Here’s a roundup of local events coming up in the area this week.
Hot tip: If you’re hosting an event and want to see it in the next roundup, you can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $1 per day per community.
- When: Wednesday, July 7th at 11:00 a.m.
- Where: Cleveland Heights Country Club
- What: South Lakeland Christian Women’s Connection invites you to our monthly Luncheon. Our Special Feature will Bungalow Boutique – Confident, Comfortable, Chic Clothing Our guest speaker Ethel Lee – Once there was an “Ugly Duckling” afraid of her footing, but changes were ahead in … Learn More
Great Florida Bigfoot Conference
- When: Saturday, July 10th at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: RP FUNDING CENTER
- What: Be a part of the first annual Great Florida Bigfoot Conference! We are excited to be bringing 2 of the most influential personalities in the field of Bigfoot research, as well as cryptozoology in general, and to Lakeland to “christen” this event. Cliff Barackman and Loren Coleman … Learn More
Adult Dungeons & Dragons
- When: Saturday, July 10th at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: 905 NE 5th St
- What: This is a Dungeons & Dragons Club for adults only. Must be 18+ to attend and participate. We will be meeting every 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 1:30 PM. Registration is preferred and but not required.Experienced and beginner players welcome. Learn More
Check out more local events, or add your own, on the Lakeland Patch community calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with organizers to confirm posted events are proceeding as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to email@example.com with any questions or other feedback about this article.