Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Paranormal Television  

RSS

Jason Hawes
(@jchawes)
Member Admin
28/03/2019 1:06 am  

Rant, Complain, Compliment, or just read thoughts from anyone and everyone on Paranormal TV shows out there these days.

Topic Tags
Brian L
(@brian-l)
29/03/2019 6:14 am  

Okay.. reckon I'll go first. Zak Bagans and his show .... hmmm. I'm gonna be nice. I've seen a lot of other shows waaay better.  I like Lead investigators of shows who don't act like a cult leader to his fans.  Okay... thats it.. oh..one more thing. look out theres another demon Zak. lol

ReplyQuote
Jason Hawes
(@jchawes)
Member Admin
30/03/2019 1:05 pm  
Posted by: Brian L

Okay.. reckon I'll go first. Zak Bagans and his show .... hmmm. I'm gonna be nice. I've seen a lot of other shows waaay better.  I like Lead investigators of shows who don't act like a cult leader to his fans.  Okay... thats it.. oh..one more thing. look out theres another demon Zak. lol

lol Brian. When it comes to Zak, To each their own. Anytime I've spoken with him he has always been sincere, Respectful and a nice Guy.
Whether someone "likes, Agrees or cares for the way he investigates or not" they should still give him kudos on what he's been able to accomplish.
Everyone investigates differently. It's the fact that we all do it differently that helps push the field forward.

ReplyQuote
DRush
(@drush)
23/04/2019 1:27 pm  

With the loss of Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures is my go-to for paranormal entertainment, though I must admit that in recent seasons it has taken on more of a "scripted" vibe than anything else. But, be it fact or fiction, it's all good entertainment to me.

The Travel Channel however seems to be going a bit overboard with the massive influx of new paranormal shows ... each with seemingly less and less production value. Paranormal Caught on Camera, Paranormal 911, Haunted Hospitals, Portals to Hell. They all seem more tongue-in-cheek than anything else.

And I'm also tired of repeat episodes of shows being listed a NEW and thus being recorded by the DVR because they start throwing up distracting bubble comments from viewers in the corner of the screen.

ReplyQuote
Share:
[wpforo]

Follow

693,213FansLike
302,018FollowersFollow
13,549SubscribersSubscribe

Trending

Horror movies love a haunted doll. So do collectors. – Vox.com

Thirty years ago, the world was introduced to a 29-inch-tall doll in overalls named Chucky. With eyes bluer than a White Walker’s, hair more...

Book Review: Sea Monsters on Medieval and Renaissance Maps – Scientific American

One of the most spectacular and visually fascinating Tet Zoo-related books of recent-ish months is Chet Van Duzer’s Sea Monsters on Medieval and Renaissance...

UFO flying near a plane over Curitiba, Brazil 20-Apr-2019

This footage of a bright unidentified flying object flying near a plane was filmed over Curitiba, Brazil on 20th April 2019. Your opinion?Not Alien (5) Read More...

Image of Jesus Seen in Flames Engulfing Notre Dame Cathedral

The whole world was devastated at the sight of the old Notre Dame Cathedral engulfed in flame. While some brave souls worked to save relics...

The Cadborosaurus Wars – Scientific American

Over the last few months, I and two of my colleagues have been involved in an interesting dialogue in the literature. It concerns the...

The Cryptozoologicon (Volume I): here, at last – Scientific American

My newest book – Cryptozoologicon Volume I, co-authored with John Conway and C. M. "Memo" Kosemen – is now available (alternatively, it can be...

Perceptual Hypnosis – A Spiritual Journey to Expanding Awareness.

Dr. Fredrick Woodard 4 hours ago Books 41 Views This book helps expand perceptions and assists in a greater awareness and acceptance of spiritual and paranormal...

Group Tracking ‘Bigfoot’ Shows 147 Reports of Sightings in Missouri – KBIA

Many call it a hoax. Others say they aren’t sure if it’s real. Some claim to have seen it with their own eyes. According...

Working

Please Login or Register