In the interview, Bryan Callen and Leslie Kean discuss various aspects of UFOs, government knowledge, and related phenomena. They cover topics such as:
- Leslie Kean’s background as a journalist investigating UFOs and her book, “UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record.”
- Mass sightings, including the Phoenix Lights event in 1997 and other sightings in Hudson Valley and Belgium in the 1980s and 1990s.
- The speed at which some UFOs have been reported to travel, such as 13,000 MPH, and the implications of such capabilities.
- Area 51 and speculation about what might be inside the secretive facility.
- The U.S. government’s response to UFO sightings, including the Pentagon’s recent acknowledgment of the existence of UFOs and the creation of a task force to study them.
- The difference in how UFO sightings are handled by governments in other countries, with some being more open about the topic than the United States.
- The possibility that the U.S. government might be using UFOs as a means to spook adversaries with advanced technology.
- Leslie Kean’s involvement in the documentary series “UFOs: Investigating the Unknown,” which originally aired on CNN and is now available on Hulu.
Throughout the conversation, they also discuss the fascination people have with UFOs and the mystery surrounding their existence, as well as the importance of approaching the subject with an open mind and a healthy dose of skepticism.